Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jersey Shore

Ok, so lets admit it everyone has heard or seen the Jersey Shore. Most of us may be like yea i hate them or yea i love them. Reality is they are all very entertaining to see! I must admit i am one of those people who is like OMG who the f*ck would watch this, but there I am sitting down out of the nowhere watching the whole marathon! Lets start off with the whole cast there is Snooki, Snooki is the most orange girl of the cast. She is a nice girl that just like fuck*** around. She is probably the nicest of here I don't really have a problem with the girl besides every time I see her i just cant believe what is she wearing! Seriously, she says she brought that trend of the "puff" on her hair, but that's a lie i remember when i was in High School every girl in my school was wearing it! I must admit i tried it a couple times but then realized how ridiculously i looked so i stopped. We can forget her ridiculously tan, like seriously? Oh well, there's so much more i can keep going but that girl is simply a disaster, but we all love her. Then there's (oh my gosh I hate even saying his name) The Situation, this guy is making millions of dollars as you guys may know he is also now with Dancing With the Stars (WTF!  wont be watching this show for a while) and he just bought himself this new Bentley that apparently he is is getting customized and all that stuff it's like seriously! This guy really looks like he is 40 (maybe he is) and is always showing off his dumb abs who the fu** cares! I'm fed up with him. Then there's J-WOW starting her new trashy clothing line. I haven't even looked at it but from how she dresses it can only get worst, its like seeing someone dressed all trashy and giving them the availability to be a desingner trust me it wont be good. And OMG then theres the rest of the cast, dumb ass Sammi who get's cheated on national TV and gets treated like fuck and her friends tell her and what does she do? Gets her ass whopped, claims she won, and gets back with her boyfriend, yaay for that dumb girl. And then there's the rest of the cast that we honestly dont care about! There's Vinny, Paul, Ronnie, and Angelina (who the fuck is that right?) It's that girl that I am honestly not going to waste my time describing because honestly who cares?!

No comments:

Post a Comment